The Emotional Intelligence of Providing Care
What is emotional intelligence and how will it help me?
Emotional intelligence is the idea that an ability to understand and manage emotions greatly increases our chances of success. Wouldn’t that be a great tool to have? Yes it would, especially when caring for someone that you have an adversarial or oppositional relationship with.
So how do I develop this? It’s really easier than you might think.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to become more socially aware.
- How to control your thoughts more easily.
- How to be more authentic in your relationships.
- How to protect yourself from emotional sabotage.
- The importance of an apology.
- The power of feedback.
We’ll look at seeing the “Big Picture” as it applies to our perspectives and responses to other’s psychological and social needs. Learn that we all just want to be valued and heard and that it is more important to understand than to be understood.
Dates to be determined. Please contact Bobbi to inquire about online courses.